Monday, March 19, 2012

MSRL: A Cookbook for People with New Year's Resolutions


Weight Watchers New Complete CookbookWeight Watchers New Complete Cookbook by Weight Watchers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of the goals I started off  2012 with has been  to post reviews of cookbooks that I have read or tried recipes from and share with you, my journey  through what I like to call "cook(book)ing school" - how to become a  great cook without going to cooking school.  In the process, I hope to create what I hope will become a pretty impressive cookbook collection. (Check out my new blog at http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)

Since 2012 began, I have also been on a kick to try my best to eat healthy.  One of my other goals for the new year was also to pick up a copy of the Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, to begin my cookbook collection. I love this book because 1) all of the recipes come already calculated with Weight Watchers Points Plus and 2) the book came with a free subscription to Weight Watchers Magazine. 2 great benefits if you ask me! The only thing I would criticize about this book is that there are not enough photos, however, I do like the fact that the book is made like a 3-ring binder with dividers for each section which makes it easy to find recipes. So far, I haven't cooked anything from the cookbook yet but as soon as I do, I will post an update to let you know how it turned out.

View all my reviews at goodreads.com

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Read More! Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment