MSRL: New Book Release from AAMBC (African Americans On The Move Book Club)
Who Do I Run To? by Anna Black
|Author, Anna Black|
1.What type of stories do you write? I write Romance with a hint of drama and suspense. I write romantic stories that are more realistic than fantasy.
2. What is it about these stories that draws you to the subject or romance? What draws me is the realness. I get feedback all the time with readers saying how they experienced the same situation or they know someon who has.
3.How did your career as a writer begin? I started with a Print-On-Demand company initially, then I signed with Delphine Publications.
5. Is this a part of a series? Who Do I Run To is Part One of the soon to follow sequel Who Do I Run To Now? Coming summer of 2012.
7. Did you have many rejections from publishers? I've never been rejected because I've never submitted my novels to any other publishers.
8. Did you need an agent to get your book published? No I didn't need an agent.
10: Where did the idea come from? A little of it was inspired by a friend's situation.
11. What is the oddest or most challenging thing you had to do to research this book? Nothing really, there is nothing in the book that needed a lot of research.
13. Do you hold Book Signings? I do several book signings a year and attend a lot of book conferences.
14. What about online chats? No online chats (as of yet)
On Twitter at Anna Black on Twitter and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ABlackAuthoress.
|Who Do I Run To? by Anna Black|
Janiece Hawkins never thought she'd find herself facing a love triangle. More than that; a love triangle with a married man. KP, the man of her dreams swept her completely off her feet before telling her he was married with two kids. Too deep in love to let go, she became accustom to being KP's other woman and didn't have a problem with her role as KP's mistress until she met Isaiah. Isaiah ready to commit and make Janiece his, he stops at nothing to win her over, even though Janiece is stuck on KP. Things spiral out of control when KP decides it's time to leave Kimberly, his wife to be with Janiece. Drama kicks into high gear when Isaiah fights to have Janiece and Kimberly also fights to keep KP. The ultimate decision has to be made by Janiece. Who will she run to when she is ready to love?
Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Read all of my book reviews at http://www.goodreads.com/ivywriter ! Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter