Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MSRL: The Vegetarian Family Cookbook - Review

MSRL: The Vegetarian Family Cookbook - Review


The Vegetarian Family CookbookThe Vegetarian Family Cookbook by Nava Atlas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me start first by saying that I'm not a Vegetarian, however, I've been exploring more vegetarian based options for my meals and I have to say that this book, despite the fact that there are no color photos (which I enjoy), is a great resource.  It's broken down by meal type, like "Easy Breakfast Treats" and "Sandwiches, Wraps, and Schools Lunches and it's chock full of lively recipes that look tasty. Overall, The Vegetarian Family Cookbook by Nava Atlas is a great for any family trying to slowly but surely convert your everyone over to all vegetarian meals.


View all my reviews


Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Read More! Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment