New Book Release
Life's Journey by Stephanneth Adams
About Author Stephanneth Adams
Stephanneth Adams is a Spiritual Life Motivator, Author, and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (2012). She was born in Maryland to the proud parents Dr. Stenneth & Mrs. Stephanie Adams. Her life’s purpose is to use her God-given gifts to help foster the success of women spiritually, mentally, socially, and physiologically. Stephanneth has always found that expressing herself through writing & dance came naturally for her. She is a born Motivator.
- What is my purpose?
- How do I get over my past?
- How do I prepare for marriage?
- How do I connect to my creator?
- Remove the belief that you have the right to get even with the people who have hurt you.
- Re-examine your life. Look at your past circumstances and analyze the details. What are possible reasons for the person’s actions or remarks? Were they treated the same way in their past? Are they repeating a cycle? Do they realize that what they did negatively affected you? See the bigger picture.
- Embrace the belief that forgiveness heals you, not your forgiver. Forgiveness is for YOU! Forgiveness breaks you free from feelings of resentment, discontent, hatred, bondage, and grief. Forgiveness removes the road blocks of your life.
Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter