Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MSRL: Review, 300-Calorie One-Dish Meal Cookbook by Nancy S. Hughes


The 300-Calorie One-Dish Meal Cookbook: Fast and Fabulous Recipes for Easy Low-Calorie, Low-Fat DinnersThe 300-Calorie One-Dish Meal Cookbook: Fast and Fabulous Recipes for Easy Low-Calorie, Low-Fat Dinners by Nancy S. Hughes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Written in 1992, The 300- Calorie One Dish Meal Cookbook, was on the cusp of the low calorie meal movement.  And as a person who doesn't necessarily enjoy multiple pots and pans on the stove with multiple components and parts to a meal, I really appreciate the fact that this cookbook is all about "one-dish" meals.  This is a vintage cookbook, chock full of great easy recipes.  I will add it to my collection.

Thank you for reading my book reviews on goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

And see all of my cookbook reviews at:
http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com

View all my reviews

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment