Saturday, May 19, 2012

MSRL: Review - Atkins for Life Low-Carb Cookbook


Atkins for Life Low-Carb Cookbook: More than 250 Recipes for Every OccasionAtkins for Life Low-Carb Cookbook: More than 250 Recipes for Every Occasion by Veronica Atkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everyone knows about The Atkins Diet, but after the founder, Dr. Robert Atkins passed away in 2003, his wife Veronica Atkins, kept the spirit of one of the most successful diets going and wrote Atkins For Life: low-carb cookbook in 2004, as a companion to the Atkins for Life book by Dr. Robert Atkins. As a person who is currently exploring different diet plans, I, like everyone else, have always known about Atkins, but this is the first time I have actually picked up an Atkins book and I love it! The photos are vivid and easy to assemble.  The recipe I tried was the Stir-Fried Ginger-Garlic Greens on page 31 (and I added chicken).  It was delicious.  I'm definitely an Atkins convert and I intend to adapt a more purposeful low-carb diet.


View all my reviews



Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment