Sunday, May 20, 2012

MSRL: Review, Healthy Family Cookbook by Better Homes and Gardens



Healthy Family CookbookHealthy Family Cookbook by Better Homes and Gardens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although it's a little dated (written in 1995), The Better Homes and Gardens, Healthy Family Cookbook offers a vivid variety of recipes that seem easy to make and healthy. I recommend this as an addition to your cookbook collection and if you are looking for deals on vintage used cookbooks, it's available for only around $5.00 on Amazon.

Read more of my cookbook reviews on the cook(book)ing school blog
http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com


View all my reviews

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment