Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MSRL: Review, Black Pearls: Daily Meditations by Eric V. Copage


Black Pearls: Daily Meditations, Affirmations, and Inspirations for African-AmericansBlack Pearls: Daily Meditations, Affirmations, and Inspirations for African-Americans by Eric V. Copage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had to read this book once before, a while a go when I was working for a college summer program, so I think it's only fitting that I read it again as I approach 40 and reflect on how life has changed since college and how the affirmations in this book can only help encourage me to get through the next stages of life.  Black Pearls is a great book to give as a gift (just as I received it) to college grads, BFFs, or anyone who you think needs some inspiration. Get you a copy and enjoy!


View all my reviews




Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment