Thursday, September 6, 2012

MSRL: Cookbook Review, Martin Yan's Chinatown Cooking



Martin Yan's Chinatown Cooking: 200 Traditional Recipes from 11 Chinatowns Around the WorldMartin Yan's Chinatown Cooking: 200 Traditional Recipes from 11 Chinatowns Around the World by Martin Yan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this cookbook because it's not just a cookbook, it's a travel guide through all of the different Chinatown's and great Chinese restaurants around the world. What I also like about this book is that Martin Yan provides with a primer on Chinese cooking, the primary ingredients, and a history lesson all at once.  I would definitely add this to my cookbook shelf or to my travel log.


View all my reviews



Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment