Saturday, September 1, 2012

MSRL: Cookbook Review, One Dish Vegetarian


The One-Dish Vegetarian: 100 Recipes for Quick and Easy Vegetarian MealsThe One-Dish Vegetarian: 100 Recipes for Quick and Easy Vegetarian Meals by Maria Robbins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love one-dish meals, the more you can plop everything into one pot, the better, to me.  This cookbook is unique because it's all about vegetarians. As a meat eater, I do enjoy the occassional vegetarian mean every so often, so I would definitely make some of these recipes.  The only downfall to this cookbook is the lack of colorful photos (too many words).


View all my reviews



Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! 
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter 
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment