MSRL: A Great Resource for Ethnic Cooking

MSRL: The Ethnic Market Food Guide

Ethnic market food gdEthnic market food gd by Lane Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Ethnic Market Food Guide is a giant list of every type of ethnic food or ingredient that you ever want to know about.  It's alphabetized for an easy search, interspersed with recipes in between.  The only thing I didn't like about the book is that, although it is a very comprehensive alphabetized list, it would have helped if the list had been broken down by Region or by food or ingredient family. Otherwise, it is a great resource, especially for those of us exploring the world of ethnic cooking.


View all my reviews

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Read More!
Follow me on www.goodreads.com/ivywriter
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter

Comments