MSRL: Food Trucks: Stories and Recipes from America's Best Kitchens on Wheels


Food Trucks: Stories and Recipes from America's Best Kitchens on WheelsFood Trucks: Stories and Recipes from America's Best Kitchens on Wheels by Heather Shouse
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you are a fan of The Great Food Truck Race on The Food Network, the you will probably love this book.  It highlights the rise of the food truck phenomenon as gourmet cuisine and features food trucks and the stories behind them, from all over the United States, along with some of their recipes.  Some of the food trucks featured whose vittles look very appealing are: Curry Up Now and Sam's Chowdermobile, both in San Francisco, California; East Side King in Austin, Texas (and their Thai Chicken Kerrage recipe); and Yellow Submarine in Miami, Florida (and their Myriam's Yellowburger recipe).  One day I hope to be able to take a road trip and do my own "research". LOL


Thank you for reading my review on Goodreads!


And please check out my blog, the cook(book)ing school for all of my cookbook reviews and more, http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com




View all my reviews on Goodreads!



Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! Read More! Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter

Comments