MSRL: Review, The Brown Bag Lunch Cookbook


The Brown Bag Lunch CookbookThe Brown Bag Lunch Cookbook by Miriam Jacobs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are only a few cookbooks that I actually sit and read from cover to cover and all of the recipes capture my attention. And rarely does a cookbook, with no colorful photos do this for me. But for some reason, I was very intrigued by The Brown Bag Lunch Cookbook.  It's premise is that it offers healthy choices for lunches for grown ups and it tells you creative ways to reuse your leftover dinner for lunch.  And for someone like me who is always looking for healthy choices for lunch and who is trying my best to avoid frozen processed lunches, this cookbook is really going to come in handy.  I definitely recommend this for your cookbook collection and as a gift for anyone who is challenged in the area of making lunch beyond the childhood peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

View all my reviews on www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

Comments