MSRL: Cookbook Review - Low Calorie Cooking from Better Homes & Gardens

MSRL:  Cookbook Review 

Better Homes and Gardens the Ultimate Low-Calorie Book: More Than 400 Light and Healthy Meals for Every DayBetter Homes and Gardens the Ultimate Low-Calorie Book: More Than 400 Light and Healthy Meals for Every Day by Better Homes and Gardens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Since I've been exploring low carb and low calorie cooking lately, this book was a great find. (I found it at Walmart a few months ago, who by the way has a great cookbook section). I was also looking for a cookbook that gave you a breakdown of calories (and other nutritional information) of each recipe as well as a book that divided the recipes up by meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts), that way I can pick and choose, mix and match my meals and (try) not go over my assigned daily calories for weight loss.  I totally recommend this book for anyone looking for easy, quick, and modern recipes in a very photo pleasing cookbook.


View all my reviews

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! 
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter 
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

Comments