MSRL: Cookbook Review, Middle Eastern Basics




Middle Eastern Basics: 70 Recipes Illustrated Step by StepMiddle Eastern Basics: 70 Recipes Illustrated Step by Step by Marianne Magnier-Moreno
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! The "My Cooking Class" line of books are the most awesome cookbooks ever.  Anyone who has ever read one of my cookbook reviews knows how much I love the photo layout of the books, this has to be the best yet!  What I love the most about Middle Eastern Basics is the aerial photography that shows the reader all of the ingredients from an overhead well lit display, and it provides a fantastic step by step set of recipes that makes cooking fun.  I certainly recommend this along with any of the other "My Cooking Class" cookbooks to anyone who's interested in learning about cooking the right way.  I will definitely be adding this cookbook to my bookshelf.


View all my reviews

Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list! 
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter 
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

Comments