MSRL: Cookbook Review, Gloriously Gluten-Free


The Gloriously Gluten-Free Cookbook: Spicing Up Life with Italian, Asian, and Mexican RecipesThe Gloriously Gluten-Free Cookbook: Spicing Up Life with Italian, Asian, and Mexican Recipes by Vanessa Maltin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Although this cookbook is lacking some of the fabulous photos I love so well in my cookbooks, what I do like about it, is that it's fully of recipes that utilize only gluten-free ingredients and that it supplies us with a list of recommended vendors and brands where we can find these products. And that fact that all of the recipes focus on three of my favorite cuisines: Italian, Asian, and Mexican, I will definitely be adding this to my cookbook shelf.


View all my reviews




Thanks for reading and supporting my summer reading list!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
Follow me on Goodreads, www.goodreads.com/ivywriter

Comments